It’s What To Expect When You’re Protecting
He Knows What You Need, Where To Find It and How To Install It.
Here’s the dilemma.
Fresh air for kids vs. limiting the chance of falls from windows. Our children need fresh air. There have been numerous studies done that have determined indoor air can be toxic! If you live in a high-rise building window guards are mandatory on all windows. In a single-family home window guards are recommended.
The Coach Says These are the Highest Risk Windows in Single-Family Homes:
This list pertains to casement (crank out) windows and double hung windows.
- When a bed is under a window
- When a window seat is under a window
- Windows in a second or third floor playroom
- Windows right next to a toilet
- Windows that have something to climb under them
- Low windows
Also available: Window stops, window locks, window cables in many shapes and sizes. Need a matchmaker for your windows? You can always ASK THE COACH.