It’s What To Expect When You’re Protecting
He Knows What You Need, Where To Find It and How To Install It.
The Coach with Bob Villa
Latest on the Blog
Wow! What an experience. A Child Proofer came to my house today, to help with Baby Proofing. I had no idea what a great “eye” he would have for the safety of my little peanut. I had no idea how insightful he could be, and how many free safety tips he would have...
Why It Matters?
The average home is not designed, constructed or furnished with the safety needs of a child in mind. Sadly, many parents are unaware of the potential dangers in their home until an injury occurs. As a certified childproofer with over 19 years experience Jay Martel can identify the safety hazards in and around your home, recommend specific safety solutions, and provide the professional installation services needed.
7 Safety Tips
- FINGER PINCHING: Ouch! Use a bath towel…
- REFRIGERATOR MAGNETS: They become instant choking hazards….
- NICK NACKS: Move ’em up or get ’em out.
- PLANTS: Find an out of the way spot for them.
- HOT BEVERAGES: Sip away. Way away!
- DOORS CLOSED: Make sure they are really closed.
- GFI OUTLETS: They have the two tiny buttons on them so that the circuit will trip if it senses a short.