It’s What To Expect When You’re Protecting
He Knows What You Need, Where To Find It and How To Install It.
Child Safety Sponsors.
- Consumer Products Safety Commission (www.cpsc.gov)
Consumer Product Safety Commission: official Federal Agency website, including recalls, reports, alerts
- Children’s Vaccine Program (www.path.org)
Established in 1998, PATH’s Children’s Vaccine Program (CVP) worked to promote equal access to new and lifesaving vaccines worldwide.
- Family Doctor (www.familydoctor.org)
Health information for the whole family, from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Firtile Hope (www.firtileHOPE.org)
A nonprofit organization helping cancer patients at risk for infertility through programs of research, awareness, education, financial assistance and support.
- Marvelous Multiples (www.marvelousmultiples.com)
Resource for multiple pregnancy.
- National Center On Shaken Baby Syndrome (www.dontshake.com)
Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) is the collection of signs and symptoms resulting from the violent shaking of an infant or small child.
A Project of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health (202-690-7650)
- Parenting.org (www.parenting.org)
Parenting.org offers free parenting help, tips, advice, guidance, support and resources for discipline problems, behavior troubles, school issues and much more!
- Postpartum & Labor Support Doulas (http://motherscaredoula.com/)
MothersCare Doula Services provides competent doulas for both labor support and postpartum. Our doulas are warm, nurturing, intelligent and intuitive to the needs of their clients.